Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 November 2012

JustGiving...


Hello hello...hope yerz all well...just wanted to let you know a little something I'm doing for the charity I'm part of www.katyholmestrust.co.uk For those who don't know Katy passed away in January aged 10 from a brain tumour...Katy's parents Dave and Paula contacted me to say through my antics I'd helped make them smile and laugh again which was lovely. Better still they asked if I would be on their team as Ambassador of laughter...something I was more than honoured to accept...I have had the pleaseure of doing a few things for the charity along with our wonderful evening - An Evening With Beverly Macca which raised over £1400...here's a glimpse of that night - 
Following on from that Katy's dad Dave is doing the Johnny Groats to Lands End bike ride next August...I am going to do the Lancashire leg on my Bevmobile...I would've done the whole thing but me battree wouldn't last out...so I'd like to ask for some sponsors if I may...it doesn't matter how little, every donation will help....thank you so much guys and gals for your support...espeshally you guys who read me sekrit diary...we are nearing 80000 now...anyways here's me JustGiving page...

No comments:

Post a Comment