Total Pageviews

Friday 21 December 2012

Festive Frivolity...

Ho ho ho...sat on till 1 at Pound Paradise...kews down the aisles but i aint arsed...they can wait...i've bin on the lick yours since 8am...I'm twunted...lookin at me till thru one eye...I'm gonna record a christmas messige later for everyone to see...this is just a hello...I've got me Christmas dinner sorted...a Christmas Pot Noeldle for one....as per...


Can't beat it...even the jewse is christmassy at the bottom of the pot...some peeple feel sorry for me bein on me own wiv me Pot Noeldle...don't....i av a ball...an me gays come n visit me too...one day I'll be sat at me berth mums table Vanessa Feltz....untill that day i'm happy....I've layed me Christmas Trayble too...
Finally me crissy tree is up at Casa Macca too.....took some doin but I got there in the end...
Just a reminder....it's the last day of the Pound Paradise sale...all things in the katalog down to 99p...hurry while stocks last...the santa loo set has nearly sold out...still time to grab my Far La tho if you are kwik....

 Catch yerz later... Merry Christmas lovely peeps.... xxxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment