Total Pageviews

Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter...

Sweet baby yazu...I karnt beleev its that time agen...hot cross buns n choklit...oh an we mustent forget wat Easter is really abowt...The Easter Bunny Rabbit...my Ruby Rabbit wishes you all  a peesful time...not gonna do a egg hunt here like last year.....I woz mortified wen the kids came down from upstairs with me bleedin Ann Summers love eggs mixed in with a bag of cadbrees creem eggs.....one of the poor feckers broke his tooth tryin to bite into the bugger....More new products arrived at Pound Paradise this week....we've had the disabled Barbie...the Diabetic Barbie an even Bakterial Vaginosis Barbie.....well now there's Birkenhead Barbie...Knocked up n Knackered....its ment to be edukayshonal to show kids how tuff it is gettin a six pack home when yerv got 3 kids in the trolley.....i hope it gets the messige out there....
Now don't get me rong...I'm ded happy at Pound Paradise...i am the orijinal Pound Girl like the Bond Girl....but I saw an advert for a estayte ajunts near me....it waz like yoof ecksperience....spend a day....so I did....don't tutch the phones thay said....but i wanted to show a bit of innishitiv.....so I answered it.....wat wiv me dixlexia an glue ear I missed out a zero an sold sum big posh house for £50.000 insted of £500.000 - bargayn for them but not for the estayte ajunt....needless to say the boss had me out kwicker than wink.....hey ho....onwards n upwards as thay say..........that moment the mistayke was discovered by Sonya the boss was kaptchured on fillum......
On a upbeet note me gays clubbed together to buy me a number playte for me new Bevmobile....here it is....I feel like Beeyonsay cruisin the club sirkit wiv that on.....dontcha wish yer gerlfrend woz hot like me 'DONTCHA'..........................
Right....i'm off to hav a tradishonal Easter brekfast.....sozzige butty n a lambrini....after all it is a selebrayshon of the sweet baby yazus Easter too.....wonder if thay had Kadbrees when he was a likkle boy.....Catch yerz later.....have a grate Easter.....


Love Bev xxxx

Follow me on Twitter
@beverlymacca1




 

No comments:

Post a Comment