Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 July 2013

Satdee nite telly...

Morrrrnin...right...I'm avin me own poynts of view....WTF is goin on wiv Satdee nite telly..... 'Your Face Sounds Like My Arse Looks Like Stars In Their Eyes'.....All I can say is roll on X Factor!!! Forget Judges houses.....my favrit bit is 'Sob Stories' things like ' 'My sister is a pregnant teenage dwarf wiv a tumour on her bunyon'.....and this classic -
Rant over....just a ikkle quicky diary entree...I'm off to werk now for a quick shift...this hot wether has given me that illness sleep apneea....I karnt keep me eyes open on me till....have a great time in the sunshine....remember yer facktor fifty too....laterz.... Bev xxxx

**STOP PRESS**
Another Evening With Bev Coming In Oct
'Prawn Ring N Bling'
All Proceeds to Katy Holmes Trust




No comments:

Post a Comment