Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 December 2013

Macca Meets - Bev chats to the stars...


 Well after a short break from the Airwaves I bounced back with the lovely Adam Siddorn on 7Waves radio 92.1FM - It was like we'd never been apart...You can now catch me on the first Tuesday of every month between 9-10pm Having interviewed lovely Wendi Peters, Kate Robbins and Hear'Say's Noel O Sullivan I had a good idea who I'd love to chat to...

********

We kicked off with a sleb interview - the Fabulous Fern Britton who was a treat to talk to...every month I hope to chat to a new household favrit...here's the link to me and
 Fern Britton chatting Weds 6th November 2013


********

After the success of me chat with Fern Britton I decided to ask another TV favrit 
Duchess of Daybreak Lorraine Kelly
I was so chuffed when she said yes! Here's me and Lorraine having a blaether as they say in Scotland. Tues 3rd December 2013


********

Beverly Macca to Beverly Hills! Here's my live interview from LA with HRH of Hollywood Ross King! We had a hoot! Tues 7th January 2014

http://bit.ly/1lTUEhU 

******** 

Coming next - Bev Meets Kate Thornton. A lady who has done so much, I'll be gettin all the goss and all the news...Choon in Tues 4th Feb between 9 - 10pm


********
 





No comments:

Post a Comment