Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Tossers, Breasts and Boners...


Who says the British aren't adventurus?? Rio has the amazin an colourful Carnival - months of preperayshun, costume making and korryograffy....Australia has the wonderful Mardi Gras - where again preps start way in advance and the event is filled with colour, fun and excitement....then her in Britain we have - 'Pancake Tuesday' preps start about 20 minits before the event (batter making) then we become a nation of tossers!!!! Ah well....it's tradishon isn't it....Hope you enjoyed tossing your batter and had a great 'Pancake Tuesday'....


Well I'm typin this with the sun shining through my back door....warm and welcoming.... (the sun not my back door) and Sunday I nipped over the naybors wall to get some fresh daffodils to take to nosey neighbourhood watch couple as they cooked me a nice roast....you can see from this picture spring is busting out all over!!! Now talking about my Sunday roast at nosey neighbourhood watch mans house....it started as it usually does....me washin me bedroom window in me bra n panties....he's over like a shot.... 'fancy a roast Bev' well I'm not one to turn down a free roast! Thank god for her katteracts and dodgy hearing....I'm not in there 5 minits and he's off....the lamb isn't the only bone in their house when I'm there...Look, and poor Lillian is oblivyus to it.....


Anyways, Lillian nips out to start dinner and he 'starts' asking me if I enjoy his meat on a Sunday....how he loves it when the lamb juice runs down me kleevidge....then like a bolt out the blue Lillian shouts from the kitchen - 'Bev, do you like your breasts rolled and stuffed? Frank does and did mine this morning, hang on I'll show you'  I nearly shat a love egg.....me mind boggled....then she walked in with 2 breasts of lamb Frank had prepared earlier.....


Well all that fuss over the Oskars....I can't be arsed with them meself....I'm happy with me Pound Paradise award....but it's compulsive watchin....I like to see the frocks.....well did yer see the famus Selfie Ellen De Genitals took.....I felt sorry for poor Liza Minelli....she didn't know if she was in New York, New Jersey or New Delhi.....Here it is if you missed it....recognise anyone?

 
Talkin entertainment it was the final of dancing on ice this weekend....O..M..G..how garjus is Ray Quinn....I sooo would.....me fanny was biting me leg off thru me leggings....he deserved to win....I had a little flash back to me n Pip Schofield....a ikkle ree kuring dream I have from time to time.....a gerl can dream can't she.....Right, must dash....me Charlie needs airing and the sun is shining......enjoy this lovely weather....catch yerz later....
 



Catch yerz later!
 
Bev
XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment