Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 July 2015

Happy Summer...


Happy Summer from the Poundshop Princess...where is the year going? One minute santa is emptyin his sack, next I'm Tightless and sleepless in July! The bikini is out, and as every year it fits perfect. All this bikini diet shite duz me head in....So how's your year been so far? I'm still busy at the Wireless and Pound Paradise...keepin 2 jobs down and claimin me inkapasitee allowance is a killer...but I'm a martyr to it I don't complain. Was busy recently when 3 queens came to visit....no, not me gays but Queen Mary, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria....And thanks to Wirral Radio I was there to report it. Bit like a younger, slimmer and not so tanned Judith Chalmers....here's a couple of pics...

Started the day at the Spa....not Champneys, the other one...


Wasn't long before I was covered in seamen....



As a mark of honour I was given me own ring...


I had a titanic moment...


Oh yeah, and there were the boats! 


Here's one of me live reports too...


And another...


Oh and an outtake! 


Oh, I fell asleep too...


Happy Birthday to Wirral Radio - 16th June saw the first birthday of the radio station where I do me communitee service. Great night had by all...I had to watch me Pees n Qews as I was sat with His Royal High Ness Sir Lord Mayor of Wirral and Her Royal High Ness Lady Lord Mayors Mrs....What happened on that table stays at that table...Oh there was cake too...Here's me, CEO John Storey and Eye Candy Kenyon cutting it.....there's fear in them mens faces havin me with a knife in me hand..... 


Well that's it for now...need to offload some catering from last night. See yerz soon.

Love Bev
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment