Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 April 2012

who is saynt jorge...

This is a messige to all me haters...its an important messige too coz i get it all the time...its a kurse i have to live with an its not easy...some say i get me looks from me berth mum Vanessa Feltz...but as the poster says...don't hate me...
Well had a lezurlee week in werk last week...managed a few hours...still not a 100% but i'm gettin there...slowly...an fat sue with the smart car aint happy...but she cant tutch me coz i'm under the DDA...she is still not happy coz we are allowed to hav our mobile fones with us on the till...as i keep sayin its me sivil rite...peeple power an the union rule...Saturday nite was a goodun...it was to selebrayte Saint George...i was so ecksited coz i thort the tribewt was gonna be there...not a sign of him...an thay only played one song Careless Whisper of saint Georges all nite...I nearly didnt get in...its a new bowncer on the door an he didnt now me...so he said...but it waznt long before he had us waved thru an into the VIP area...just one werd.... Zzzzip!...he woz ded polite an sed thank you, turned out he woz Bobby Goldtop the milmans son...we went Tai insted of Chineeeze...it was lovely...but I had a mishap...i had a tai curry...went to the loo an scratched me nancy...mustve ad a bit of chilli on me acrylics...me Nancy was on fire...i had to pour a bottle of evian down me drawers...wat a waste...
as the song goes...'i had the time of me life'...thursday nite...it was Glee nite...i unplug me fone...blow up me Darren Criss an bop away...baby yazu me fanny woz bitin me leg off...all me fave choons n garjus men...i got a bit carried away...I stood on Darren with me Timmy Shoo...next thing i now i'm chasin him round me lounge hissin like a rattle snayke...gutted...i've taped him up for now...roll on next thursday...i just now Darren will love me...as Saint Mikeal of the Buble sang 'He just hasn't met me yet'...
Well another sunny day another few sherries up at the wonderful Gusto Heswall...i woz avin a Audree Roberts day.....or woz it Audree Hepbern...well she woz ded glam i remember seein her with a scarf on all the time...i sat on the terris an as usual the lovely team at Gusto tret me like a laydee...thay said i always add a tutch of glamur to the playce...i woz presented with a bunch of flowers from the lovely Laura Jane...i woz tooted by passers by on busses n bikes...agen its me natchural bewty...i made there days by wavin back...giv giv giv...I also met a lovely layde called Liah...she woz tryin to flog me some Cupcakes...didnt take much sellin...thay were bleedin garjus...you should av a look on her Facebook page 'Custom Cupcakes'...better than them Crusty Cream donuts...anywayz..must dash...gotta av a foot spar coz i've sprayed me feet with me hair lacker instead of me Athleets foot spray...feel like i've got a club foot...I'll leave yerz with a cuple more pics from Gusto Heswall...the place to be seen...fabulous food, ambulance and staff...laterz...
                                  Top - Liah from Custom Cupcakes. Bottom is Laura Jane Gusto
  

1 comment: