Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Radio killed the video star...

Hiya...how's yer all doin...ded soz like for not bein on for a while...bin a bit bizzy...its all gone a bit menkal lately...but can i just say...summer is here...i've not ad me tites or bra on for a cuple of days...was out at me gays the other nite avin a shant on his deck DECK i said...good job i'm not Scotch...hole diffrent meanin...we woz talkin about life...i rekon i'm kwite happy wiv mine to be onest...talkin of that early hours of this mornin i wake up me n me Charlie sweatin like a pig so I gets up to open the window...i'm pressed up against me window me nellys n Lulu flat agenst the glass then BOOM! Nosey nayborhood watch mans sekurity light comes on...lites me up like bill board...with that me chair slips n i'm left hangin...every bugger looks out there windows an up at my upvc...the shame of it...I'll deffo be gettin an invite for sundee lunch this week...
Pat Pong Pete is just back from Tie Land...another girlfrend on his arm who 'Loves him Long Tine'...i've lost track of them now...but he brort some crackin copy stuff back...best of all me RANX...don't pay SPANX prices...these are just as good...I even had a tweet from me garjus man off Lorraine Kellys show Mark Heyes...he's me private adviser on fashon...he sujests i vajazzle the front but I'm worried about losin a diamond up me hoop...mite just sow me inishals in the gusset...got me sum DVD's too...no Timmy Shoos at the mo....cud do wiv some new ones...
Get me...bet yer all thort that woz Katherin Jenkins didn't yer...easy mistake...well that laydees n jentlman is me arrivin at a radio stayshon...7waves radio 92.1FM...me at a radio stayshon...last time i was at one waz to get Pete Price from Radio City to sine me bra for me...the reason i was there was to be intervewed...me intervewed...apparantlee un be nown to me peeple hav bin askin kwestions about me n me borin life...so Adam Siddorn aka Big Sid aka Mr 12' asked me in for a chat...well i didnt now wat to do...then me PR peeple aka me Gays said do it...mite get a fella from it... so I did...an here is Big Sid with me - 
we ad a crakin chat an a laff...the stewdio woz ded posh...i'd bin talkin to Adam on Facey and Twitter an thort he had a cassette recorder in his bedroom an was gonn try an fiddle with me...sweet baby yazu how rong waz I...it was a ded posh big stewdio...i nearly shat a love egg... I was fotografed at the resepshon with all the diffrent peeps...then taken thru to the main stewdio...made my walkman look ded old fashoned...an off we went...i woz nervus at ferst then once I woz lubed up with a bit of nectar I woz off...here is the finished product my first interview - 
Hope yerz liked it...i've bin asked to do some voiceovers for the X channel...i'll think about it...i woz akosted by sum bloke called Geoff Morris...or Mr Drivetime...wudn't leave me or me Far La alone...nice enuff guy but them hands were a wandrin...he's been playin wiv me Jingles too...so here I am now...a radio star...no more the video star....sayin that got some great new pics n vids coming...stay chooned...
Right...off for a wee nite cap...hope yerz all well an enjoyin the wether...me back is peelin like a bugger...been using me Ped Egg on it...talk about a 101 uses for a Ped Egg...I do me feet, me cheese for me pasta bake an now me skin peel after a day in the sun...I'll catch yerz later... big hugs....xxxx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment