Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 August 2013

Good Luck Dave Holmes & Team...

Well today's the day folks....it's taken hard work, dedication and determination but Dave Holmes & his team have set off on their Jonny Groats to Lands End bike ride....all in memory of and to raise money for Katy Holmes Trust - Katy being Dave's beautiful sleeping angel....It's going to be hard work, but so rewarding for all involved...So sending them all the best and lots of love....
As the saying goes - No show without Punch! Well I had to mention my challenge too! I shall be joining Dave and the team in Preston next Saturday 10th August with other members of Team Katy to support and raise more money. Why not come along and add your support? If you can't be there then please take a moment to donate to the challenge. Here's my JustGiving page for you to do just that. Thanks to all those who have very kindly donated so far! Let's keep Katy's memory alive through her research...You can help!
 
Big thanks to the wonderful Bell Mobility Ltd for making my challenge possible with my Bevmobile!
 
Lotsa Love
Bev
XXXX
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment