Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 September 2013

Just a quickie...

well I'll start by showin yer the clip of me on Big Brother's Bit on the Side....wat a laff that was....they got us twunted then ushered us into the stewdio....I'll be on the next series....that's wat the lovely Stephen said anyway......I've been rushed off me cankles gettin ready for the next big event... An Evening With Beverly Macca 'Prawn Ring N Bling' preps going ded well....it's gonna be a nite to remember with our fab Dancefloor Dreams 80's disco after I've dun me bit.....hoping to raise more for www.katyholmestrust.co.uk I'll let you know how it goes....on a serious note it's all off with me N Kevin Kawasaki..............I know what yer all thinkin....he's bin good to me.....me nite in shinin armour for the Pound Paradise awards......but he's gone below the sanitary belt......Here's what I had to drive past today..............
Can I put my side akross.....I do NOT have 8 nipples......coz of me colouring I suffer from skin tags....and that is exactly what they are.....SKIN TAGS not Nipples....he's a nob.....and I can tell you now his nickname was 2 strokes Kev......so I'm offishally back on the market.....if yer'v got any nice mates for me let me know..........I always thort he was a bit odd.....I was only ever allowed to kiss his helmet.......He was like Ed Millerband with the longest cold in histree....he had the longest bowt of coldsores ever...............Right....time for me bed.....I'll give yerz a more in depth entree soon.....Oh before I sine off......can we chat about that Downtown Abbey....
Last week I'd said it was like House Of Elliott without the sewing......this week it's more Acorn Antiques without the Macaroons.........and the filth...... yerv got Hairy Mary wantin to be shown the lower quarters....and don't get me started on Master Bates...........I'm just waitin for Miss Babs or Miss Berta to show up.............Rite....na nite all....catch yerz soon....


Lotsa Love 
Bev
XXXX

Pee Ess
Can't go without talking about X Factor....Louis has got the boys....funny that....he's not been able to stand up for the last 2 shows....huge lob on....I can't believe he got rid of the Spanish hung HallyHandro.....my hart is pinin forhim already......rite....I'm off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment