Total Pageviews

Monday 16 September 2013

My bit on the side...

Well no sooner had I got meself dry, fabreezed me leggins and rinsed me tites I woz back on the Virgin Pedallo back down to London...Even the fat controller on the train called me by me name...I got some intilekthuwal reading material to read on the way down and off I went.....Where was I going you ask?? Oh I'd had a phone or 'Forrn' call from the lovely Stephen at Channel 5 asking me to come on Big Brother's after show Bit On The Side....so off I went....even got a meal an a drink....I went for the helthy opshon Salid.....with fish....i was enjoyin it till i found a ginger hair in it..........my money was on Richard Branstons.....anyways I agress as the posh say......I found meself at a luxury hotel called Borehamwood Stewdio way Travelodge.....everythin was komplimentree agen....even the ironin board....the area was a bit dodgy tho....the kids were playin Tick with mashetees...... I took no chances that night.....
Well after gettin settled into me dizabled room......dunno why they always give them to me.....it was time to go.....the taxi came on time and Raj was a lovely chatty man.....then it appeared....the words 'Elstree Studios'.....I felt like Norma Desmond returning to the lot at Paramount.....we woz whisked thru to the White House were they plied me wiv cheap plonk n krisps.....Then we woz ushered thru....the BBBOTS studio......It was all so fast payced.....before I knew it the theem choon started and the lovely Emma was off.....we had Sue Pollard, Chris Biggins and Chelsea Lately on the panel.....it wasn't long before I had Emmas mic in me face....
 
Before yer could say 'Prawn Ring' we were out of there and back to the lugzurius Travelodge...had a few bevvies and a take away.....then the alarm was going off.....I looked to the side of the bed and this is what greeted me....me tung was stuck to the roof of me mouth.....
It had been worth it tho.....then I had to get back to Ewston to get the Virgin Pedallo home.....and that was that.....I woz plied again wiv drinks.....but who was I to komplayn......
Right....enuff of me wafflin on.....I'm watchin This Morning right now and there is a campayn goin on to get Macca on the Map in the Albert Dock Liverpool for the This Morning 25th Anniversary on 3rd October....presenters past n present will get together along with the weather map.....there's no Jim to fix it for me so if you want to help go and tweet @itvthismorning and tell them you'd like to see #maccaonthemap....

Laterz lovely peeps
Bev
XXXX


 

No comments:

Post a Comment