Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Cheez n wine...

                       well well well...whood hav thort it...cudn't help but do an ode to Mr WT! ...

Anthony oh Anthony I watched from afar,
You at the cooker me at the bar.
Lovely grub an tasty delights,
Too rich for me, would give me the shites.

So yerv taken a leaf out of Bevlar’s book,

Nickin from Tezzies yer offishally a crook.
It wasn’t just parsley, corriander n thyme,
It was blocks of posh cheese an finest red wine.

Yerv blown yer chances of a contract with Lidl,

Who wants a chef whose bin on the fiddle.
Sainsburys had Jamie squeaky clean an crime free,
Even Netto won’t touch you now they’v signed Rustie Lee.

Alas me poem is comin to an end.

Here’s hopin yer problem with help yer can mend.
Lets face it non of us have that clean a slate,
So best wishes dear Anthony on me nerves yer do grate.

No comments:

Post a Comment