Total Pageviews

Monday 9 January 2012

Lizzy duke look out...

as the kockernees say...wud you adam n eev it...had a great few days back at werk in Pound Paradise mad bizzy...got called to hed offise to be told they want me to be the face of there new skratchcards...just gettin me hed arownd that wen i get a call sayin coz i pushed me Far La n Klunge so well thay think i mite be good avin me own jewelree raynge...as saint ronan of the keeting wonce sed 'Life is a rollercowster'...well it is for me at the mo...

well cristmas has gone but me chocklit haznt...avin a ded kwiet nite tonite...box of roses n a few lambrinis...i need to start me diyet soon coz me leggins are gettin a bit tite...me cankles are up like balloons too...catch yerz later...

1 comment:

  1. I'll be putting in my order , fore-with .. :)

    ReplyDelete