Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!...

Happy New Year to you all...2013 is here...

So, what you all got planned? Any rezolooshons? I bet yerz will be worryin about yer wayt...I am a bit...i've put on a few ownses this Christmas...mite have crept up to a sneaky size 8! Don't tell anyone...If you have then I've got just the thing...me updayted 'Muffin Top n Cankle Workout' it now includes the popular ecksersize 'Lambrini Lifts'...Have a look - 
Well got lots planned this year...keepin up the fund raising and awareness of Katy Holmes Trust...don't forget me just giving page...I'm joining Katy's dad on the Lancs leg of the Johnny Groats to Lan send. Doin it on me mobility scooter...would do the whole thing but me battery wouldn't last that long!...Also got An Evening with Beverly Macca - The Revenge in February...I'll keep youz posted on how to get tickets etsetera...here's the details...
Well I'll keep it short n sweet as yerz prob all got hangovers...I know i av....got a hed like Birkenhead!...Just before I go...we have a new ecskistin product just in from Korea...Take care...Hope 2013 is happy and helthy for yerz and thank you all for yer support, follows and most importantlee...Friendship! Look out for and after everyone! Bev xxxx

**NEW PRODUCT FOR A NEW YEAR**

'Grab your Minge now before it's too late'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment