Total Pageviews

Monday 28 January 2013

Winter blues...

Mornin all...another weekend flys by...karnt mowtivayt meself today...think I need a chat wiv the aguny ant off This Morning...Dennis Robertson...shes the one they spray mace in her eyes before she comes on to make her look sad...it's works...she as a face like a smacked arse most of the time...I'm alrite i think i've got the winter blues...or that SAD (Sod All Done) I just karnt be arsed...I treated meself with a tan and a hot stone massarge at Sharm El Sharon's salon Tu Tan Cum In wiv me vowchers from christmas...dunno why i bother...its all on the cheap as per...a tin of Cocoa powder an Aldi cookin oil wiv a stone from her back yard...ah well it was cheap an easy to park...
Anuther week another shift in Paradise...Pound Paradise not Blackpool Plezure beach...new product this week lornched... PnC pregnancy tests...just Pee n See...they are sellin like hot cakes...think this cold wether has had folk shaggin all week...more Koreean shite we're sellin...between you an me i dont think they work...I had a slash on one in me lunch an came back positive!...yeah rite...the ammakulayte konsepshon if i woz...
Well i karnt stop...gettin evils off me supervizor Fat Sue with the Smart car...sheez tryin to ban us havin our mobiles on the till...we've taken it up wiv the younion...I've said i'm Vodafone dependent an have to wear an alert bracelet...dunno if she'll buy it...i need it so i can 'Twill' tweet on me till...oh before I go...Pound Paradise have lornched a new Facebook page...as senior promoshons i have to look after it...i get an eckstra 5p an hour for doin it...here's the link...catch yerz later...xxxx


Pound Paradise Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment