Total Pageviews

Friday 18 January 2013

Happy PJ day!.......

Yaaaaaaaay! Happy PJ day to you all...for those who don't know it's the lovely charity I'm part of Katy Holmes trust PJ day today...mixed emotions as it is 1 year tmrw since the beautiful Katy Holmes gained her wings and joined the angels...but there is so much good feeling and positvity today from all the wonderful people on Facebook and Twitter it's hard to feel down...Paula and Dave Holmes Katy's parents are amazing people and with the whole of team Katy are making a huge difference and contribution to brain tumour research....If you want to tweet a pic in your jarmies then do it....and if you tweet the pic to the lovely Russell Watson @russellthevoice you stand a chance of winning 2 tickets to see him in concert! Here's Russell supportin in his jarmies 





Well after all the antisi...antesip...antasip....waitin ages I finally got a few inches last nite...woke up covered in the white stuff...Love it...Only had Fat Sue with the smart car on the fone askin if I was comin in!!! Two words to her - Shit Off! Me Cunto was frozen this mornin (Corsa/Punto for those who don't know) so I came back in an shut up me shutters...Now I've got a serius post to post...it's regardin Pound Paradise products....I'm only postin it coz its for me secksy area Manager or as he says in his secksy Spainish voice 'Manayar' Here goes Please read carefully...

**URGENT PRODUCT RECALL**
'Le Sac - De - Cac'
Our French suppliers of Pound Paradise doggy poo bags have contacted us to say there has been issues regarding the strength of the sacs. You are asked to contact your local supplier or Pound Paradise store to claim a refund. There is also a product hotline you can call
07876 777932
**ENDS**
So there you have it...Le Sac - De - Cac are crap!...its coz thay keep buyin cheap forrin muck...by the way...they used my finger in the picktcher...hopin me agent will sort out some royaltees for that...still can't get the smell of Charlie's shite from under me nails...
Right, before I go it's eviction night tonite and my SOS Support Our Scouser is more important than ever...so here's the poster updated with numbers to SAVE Tricia...Thanks guys...catch yer later... Bev xxxx
    
**URGENT**
MANY STORIES AND APPEALS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK REGARDING MISSING PETS
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO GET YOUR PET MICRO CHIPPED!
I HAD MY CHARLIE DONE AN IT WAS PAINLESS
  



No comments:

Post a Comment