Total Pageviews

Monday 12 March 2012

another week beegins...

Mornin all...hope yerz av ad a nice weekend...i did in the end...went out late on Satdee nite after a bit of a downer...but me Twitter mates n FB pals cheered me up...got off wiv Bi polar Brian...he's back on his medikayshon so was on an uppper...last time we went out he was off his meds an started self harmin with the chop sticks when he saw the sweet n sour pork balls...brort back painful memrees of his bullying over the size of hiz Ollys at skool... Ded chuffed today coz wen i got in to werk today they have moved me promoshons stand over near the staff room...so the telly is close an best of all I'm out of site of Fat Sue Wiv the smart car...sheez doin me ed in...really got it in for me...i spiked her coffee wiv ey drops today make her shit thru the eye of a needle...
Talkin of Fat Sue wiv the smart car...i did some sales on ebay...i had loads of parker pens...dvd players an alarm clocks from all the life insurance i applied for for various folk like Minnie Mouse an her family...got me money on Satdee so went shoppin...got meself a few bits an a lovely new pair of leggins...felt like a hundred euros today even got a wolf wissel...Fat Sue walks past looks me up n down an says I look like summit out of Jungle Book...she is a jellus skank...rite...must dash...got to push me Far La for mothers day...its fab all thees cute daddies comin in an askin for a sniff...mite be me lucky week...laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment