Total Pageviews

Friday 2 March 2012

Marry me shop free...

well soz i not bin here for a few days...bin mad bizzy...me Twitter broke thru the 1000 followers an me diary broke thru the 40000 hits...were are these peeple comin from...its amayzin...thanks guys n gals...me life is so borin i cant get it...nothin ever happens in my life...well it woz a leep year an i had me sites set on one man...the lovely Bret Lawrence from the This Morning hub...we've bin goin steddy for a wile now an i thort i'd pluck up the kurrige...even got Coleen Nolan involved...welll let me tell you...she did the dirty on me like a dagger thru me hart...take a look at the pic...gutted...let me tell you Col Nol... Bret is only after one thing... YER NOLANS GREATEST HITS BOX SET!!!...they are goin for a few bob on ebay!...every cloud tho...the other bit of talent from the hub Jonathan Rudge has started followin me and frended me on Facebook...heez gaggin for it...I'll keep yerz posted...
Well if yerz didnt now this weekend is the Pound Paradise awards serimonee...an gess whooz up for an award...yurs trooly...i've ditched the leggins an gone for a lovely gown...not gonna show it till tmrw nite Sat!...here's me Munk stole...i'm gonna be like Vicky Bekham...keep all yerz fingers crossed wontcha...i'll keep yerz posted...
On a ligher note...devastaytin news this week...went to send a tweet to Fred Talbot of the weather an heez only blocked me on Twitter! I was gutted...i had plans for him an me in the future...i mean wot an onor...blocked by the poor mans Richard Gere...thats 2 now...Joan Collins blocked me coz i told her to get a grip when she woz complayin that her club class seat was uncomfortable on a 50 minit flite...there are starvin in Birkenhead an sheez worried about that...Rite I'm off to Sharm El Sharons for a pamper for tmrw eve...gone sick for work today...I've done 3 days in a row...i aint a charitee!... laterz... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment