Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 October 2011

Rugby scrum...


another weekend another sleepless nite... started celebratin early yesterday afternoon... ended up at the local rugby club as got taken there by some bloke who was in Bargain Booze... i woz out of it... woke up this mornin in the communyal bath soakin wet an a bunch of rugby players flashin there nobs n knockin one out at me and on me tites... i waz ragin they were takin pictures of me tryin to get out an didnt offer to help me... Twunts! there was banners up saying RIP Stevie... turns out it waz a wake for a poor rugby player... his family were lovely and said I was the dorter they never had...thats about all i remember... just washin all the muck off me tites.. twice i've washed them in a month...laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment