Total Pageviews

Monday 3 October 2011

winter holiday...

well wat a week bev has had... its been a rollercowster of emoshons with hi's n lows... im now back on the floor sharin me Far La with the public. yes i gave back me supervisor badge last week as i cudn't hack bein the boss. it was hard work... i was openin up, then havin to go all the way back home for a nap.. then nip back for me lunch.. then go shoppin in the afternoon... it was a friggin nightmare... anyway im much happier now an me n Fat Frank agreed Fat Sue wiv the smart car can have it... im lovin givin her greef now...

Wats with this wether... i was up most nites last week takin me tites off in the nite coz it woz so hot... i decided to take a break on friday an took meself off to Talaker in Wales... got together wiv Welsh Wayne from our Kweensferry store... we ad a ball... it was a bit tite in the caravan... but we managed a few good seshons... i ad to keep me legs out the window tho... went out on saturday nite an ended up in someones garden sparko. ive put sum fotos on here... so bev is back... gotta go.. i'm textin this on me till and sum bint is givin me evils an keeps tuttin... skank.. heres some fotos from me weekend. laterz...






















No comments:

Post a Comment