Total Pageviews

Monday 26 September 2011

first date last date...

well i kept it from yerz as long as i cud coz i waz so ecksited an thort me life waz just about to change as Saint Simon of the Webbe from blue once sang.... oh how rong i waz. i wont bore yerz but last week i had to go for my SLAG training Supervising Leading and Goals. that was were I met him... my nite in shining armur. Mr Borthwick... he was nothing like anyone i'd ad before. older balder richer... big posh house in Cheshire with a swimin pool the lot.. we had a laff at the canteen an he said i was a breth of fresh air... he rang me on the hour every hour after that... text me emailed me... he was on the bord of directers... i thort i had it all..

Well, jump forward to last nite... heed booked a tayble at Le Grande Onion posh resterornt in that posh hotel on the high street... i really made an effort on me appearence... i wore a frock over me leggins for the ferst time in years... it woz one of me mates poshest frocks she had... i ad a few liters before i went.. got there ordered me own wine.. chataux Lambrusco 2011... made meself at home... 3 hrs later franswar the maytra dee came over with sum bombay mix n a glass of wine.. evidentlee Dog breath Borthwick turned up... was pointed to me table... then did a runner... ive never been so gutted in me life... franswar really helped... first time ive ad French... it's Borthwick's loss... i'm startin nite skool next week doin French... Oh la la... I already did.... laterz....

No comments:

Post a Comment