Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 September 2011

from shagger to sugar...

 as the song goes... wat a diffrence a week makes... this time last week i woz plain old Beverly Macca sprayin me Far La on the shop floor... this week i am Beverly Macca, acktin supervisor about to go into my first meeting. its not bin an easy ride... bit like when i woz goin out wiv stutterin Stu from Afganistan... but its worth it... its hard work tho. yesterday i had to get up early.. went and opened the shop... came back to bed for a cuple of hours then went back for me lunch.. out to Primarni for a power soot... then back to lock up... Fat sue wiv the smart car is ragin.. she reckons she shudve got the job.. she can skank off... well as yer can see there is me power soot. thay only ever see me in leggins leppard print n Timmy shoos... oh i nearly forgot me breefcase too.. yer nobody in bizness without a breefcase. ask the woman who make the bra's.. Michelle Moneobe....i'm gonna blow Mike Hunt sideways when i walk in the meetin.

i even did all me homework that woz emailed to me last nite... i woz tryin to consentrayte on embarrisin bodys which was hard wen sum cock in a frock was gettin a fanny.. but i thort no... get me homework done wiv a box of wine... ive sky plussed all me telly for tonite.. i'll keep yerz all posted... laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment