Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 September 2011

bingo wings into bingo wins...

well there i woz last nite settled down in me fleecy leggins n Motes Muffins... they are a copy version of Totes Toasties... pat pong pete got them for me... some bloke called rowel used to knock them out... opened a nice 5 liter box an started to watch the omnybus of life of grime i'd sky plussed... the gay malay rang and talked me into goin owt... big mistake... good nite but woke up in a recyclin bin at the back of home and bargain... shudve bin in on earlies but had to chuck a sicky...

big mistake goin sick... spent all day playin online bingo... i friggin love it... met some crackin girls an fellas on there... i'm gonna turn me Bingo Wings into Bingo Wins.... its ded adictive... ive maxed out that credit card that waz sent to me by mistake.. anyways... do me a favor guys n gals... can yerz go to facebook and like this page for me i've got a shag restin on it..... laterz n thanks...
Click here and like - http://www.facebook.com/pages/For-Everyone-who-likes-Bingo/227149817315726?sk=wall&filter=1

1 comment:

  1. When you gonna print your diaries? need to buy some for Xmas pressies - better than VIZ!!!

    ReplyDelete