Total Pageviews

Friday 16 September 2011

recycle the bevlar...

well good on the rozzers for a change. theyve releesed CCTV footige of the back of home n bargain. they are goin thru hours of it to see if thay can see who dumped the Bevlar in the bin. it waz very trormatic. they said i woz only minutes away from the collection. frig nows wat i cudve bin recycled into... there are a few names in the pot already includin a certain person who hates me coz of me histree wiv her fella! no names menshoned. i'm gonna try for compo. just glad me Timmy Shoos wernt nicked...

bit of good news tho... got taken into the office today to meet me supervisors fat frank an lynne wiv the limp. got in there and Mike Hunt from hed offise was there... i thort theyd caught me on cctv eatin the haribo wen i do a stock take... well i nearly shat a cola bottle.... Lynne Wiv the limp has got to go into hospital to get her false legs sorted... theyve only asked me to be temporary supervisor... i carnt beleeve it... fat sue wiv the smart car is ragin and threatenin to kwit... she can shit off... i'm gonna introduce some new rules there... for me.... goin out to celebrate wiv me gays tonite... chinky all yer can eat buffay then rice bar here we com... laterz... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment