Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 September 2011

life is a rollercoaster

i've sed it before an i'll say it agen......as Saint Ronan of the Keating said... Life is a rollercoaster! look at my week gone... check out gerl to top dog... its not bin easy... i mean im gettin greef from Fat Sue with the smart car.... but i can handle it.. only this mornin  i woz woke up by fat sue wiv the smart car screamin down the fone coz I'm late...me lecky must've gon in the nite coz me alarm hadnt gone off... told her to shit off and use the time it takes me to get in to force another all day brekfast pastie down er gob..... friggin cheek...not 5 minits later rang agen... I told her to take a good look at my name badge wen I get in....it says supervisor...that ain't no laundry mark lady!....
                                                                                 
nothin prepared me for this afternoon... waz in the staff room... fat sue ringin the bells for me to go on tills... then next minit rav wildin and shayne ward are on Baggy Birds... or some now it as Loose Women... before I now it there I am on the show in the bin at the back of Home n Bargain.... god nows how thay got that.. i'm gonna have to get in tuch wiv that Cliff Maxford.... ive bin asked to press the button on the lottery show on Saturday coz Jenni falconer has had a baby..... ive just opened a 5 liter box to selibrate... laterz.... 


Here I am on Baggy Birds or Loose women - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldgr2IRXvw4

No comments:

Post a Comment