Total Pageviews

Friday 2 September 2011

east meets west...

well thay say theres a ferst for everythin.... well my ferst woz last nite... I must've bin twunted... I shudn't do it on a skool nite... started off early at mine wiv a few crem de menths.. got me jiro so cash in the bank... bit of credit on me fone an i iz happy. went to the chineese for me fave set meal for 4... met up wiv cheryl bells porlsy pete an stutterin stu back from afganistan... i think i woz dayte raped... coz next thing i know i turned over in bed an came face to face wiv Bhaldev from Bhaldevs Bazaar.... WTF!...I nearly shit a bhaji... i woz gonna kick him out but thort of me tab at his shop... lets just say me credit limit has been raysed!!... that wasnt all that was raised... e woz ded polite...

after all that I woz late for work an lynne wiv the limp waz supervisor today.. she's put me on stock take... an i will... just stuffin me face wiv haribo... goin for a spray tan later at Sharm El Sharon's salon Tu Tan Cum In... don't know if yer remember but she woz goin on holiday to Sharm all the time, then met Mustaffa.... before yer can say pyramid sheez brort him back an set up shop... sheez ded fickle... before it was egypshon theme it was called Taneriffe... that woz wen she woz wiv Barry Perez from Ibiza... rite gotta go.. lunch calls... laterz..

No comments:

Post a Comment