Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 September 2011

has Bev got the X...

well i had hoped to keep this a secrit.. but i got papped...gutted...i wont tell yer how far i got...it woz a great day. got to meet the girl whooz gran had a cancerous tumour on her bunion and dedicated the song to her - These boots are made for walkin. there woznt a dry eye in the house. then there waz the boy whooz sister was a pregnant teenage dwarf with crohns disease and an extra big toe... he sang a rap version of Disney's Small Small World... Dermot couldn't speak... wat an experience it woz. Simon looked ded diffrent close up... he reminded me of someone else...I think they liked my version of Charlene's song Never bin to me... mine was a cover written by me called 'I've robbed from Kwik Save, but I've never done Aldi'....they were sobbin.... laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment