Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 September 2011

whooz the Mugg....

sweet baby yazu... how friggin cold is it... winter haz deffo arrived coz i've got me new Muggs.... Pat Pong Pete who gets me all the copy stuff got me these copy Uggs... But I aint no mug... i wudnt dream of payin Ugg prices... if yer remember he gets me me Timmy Shoos... yerd never tell them from the reel thing.... i change into me Timmys wen I get to work...

Had a bit of a scare this mornin..... woke up an thort I woz blind... fell over me foot spa cut me friggin nee ripped me tites... then i realized id got eye shades on... soft arse over the road has put a sekurity lite up in his front garden... its like friggin Tenko when it goes off... heez the new nayborhood watch.... nosey twat too... ive got hiz card marked...  heez only got one arm.... he rides a bike too... so when i see the fucker ridin up the road i giv him a hoot on the horn an wave... of corse he carnt let go of his handle bar so this friggin stump shoots up to salute yer.... i piss me pants... rite.. must go... on me lunch and lynne wiv the limp is chukin me evils... laterz....

1 comment:

  1. As usual, a deligthtful read !!;), I love the way you 'delicately' describe the other people in your escapades, descriptive and written with such *empathy* of others' ailments and frailties......!!!
    Keep up the fkn good werk!! ;)
    Crisis :) x x

    ReplyDelete