Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Carnival VS Pancake day...

well as was once said...Rio has Karnival...Sidney with its Mardi Grar...an wat do we have here in good old blitey...Pancake Tuesday...I luv our kulture...nothin like it in the werld...well talkin of pancake day...i just got some ald geezer in truble...i need to get me ears sringed...i was sat on me stand pushin me Klunge an Le J'aundice...coz theres a speshal offer today...buy a 5ltre Le J'aundice (pronownced Shon Dees its forin)... this ald geezer comes over an wispers in me ear...'I need Jizz...where can i find it in this shop'....well wiv me glue ear thats wat i herd...he aktually said 'I need Jiff...where can i find it in this shop'....I felt awful...sekurity were on him like a shot...
arnt peeple tutchy on Facebook...had a kerfuffle with on of me FB frends yesterday...i was called not polite...all because i didnt 'like' there posts on my wall...now all my frends now i'm pashonate about replyin and sendin PM's if peeple are havin problems...i even set up a sub page called 'that's what friends are for' for those who want to share problems or just chat...well this person unfrended me...you can imagine the backlash wen me mates were onto it...anyway upshot was they re frended me...im not one to bare grudgis...so as a disclaymer I put this poster on me wall incase i miss anyone out!!!...here's the link to the friends page on FB...if yer feelin down fed up or just wanna offload (nothin derty)...pop along an say hi... laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment