Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 February 2012

RIP Whitney/Bevlar...

Firstly can i just say how sad it is to hear of the death of a beautiful and talented lady...we don't know how she died yet but however it was it is tragic...thoughts and love to all her family and friends...


Now onto another small matter...the reports of my untimelee passin last nite on Facebook and Twitter...in the words of Saint Elton of the John...'I'm still standin'...only just sometimes i know...let me explain... me fone died mid way thru me sweet n sour pork balls...i wanted to leave a messige on Facebook so i borrowed Gay Gavin's fone...only i forgto to sign out...i rolls up outside me house at 4am to find candles lit...empty bottles of lambrini vodka an vinegar (beggers carnt be choosers when yer giro is late)...an some floral tribewts...so can i just say I know there are similarities between me an Whitney...infact I waz once told i'm like a white Whitney Houston when i belt out my Agadoo by Black Lace...so i do understand the confusion...but yerv got me for a bit longer yet god willin...althow i nearly choked on me alfabetti spagetti wen i got home...i wonder if i'm gonna be like Mamma Cass who choked on a ham butty...ah well...it will prob mean i've come home Twunted so proberbly died happy...i've been that pushed today i've not had time for me home communyon today...best i make up for it...i'm hopin the tempritchur stays cold too this week coz i'll get iron lung Lill's cold weather payment if it does...still got the re direct on her mail...right...must go an soak me cankles...still carnt get into me Timmy Shoos properly... laterz...

Can i just say we must remember people are going thru alot of things as we get on with our everyday lives...i have been amazed how many private messiges i get from my facebook mates and Twitter folk. I am just glad that you feel you can offload to me and i really hope that my replies offer you something, be it comfort, a smile or just a diffrent perspective. Always here... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment