Total Pageviews

Friday 3 February 2012

Vick n Vag...

Well...firstly happy friday to yerz all...sekondly soz i've not dun me diary this week...due to an acksident earlier in the week it's bin a bit hard n hot to sit down...were do I start...

I ad a bad dose of the flu last week an into this week...felt like shite...took a few days off werk an rested up...then the other day i started limpin...you regulars will now that wen i'm due on me 'star week' i start to limp an all thru it...don't ask...it mite be heredetree but coz me mum Vanessa Feltz won't aknowlige me we will never now...its a curse...so i had some of me feminin hi jean laydees bits at the ready an off i went to bed...well woke up early an me lekky had gon an it waz pitch black...so bein clever i reach out in the bathroom to sort meself out an pop said feminin hi jean laydees bit up me nancy as per...didnt giv it a thort until i woz on tills later in the day... it thort i had a bit of me usual sistitus coz i was burnin down below...then i cud smell a strong smell of olbas oil wen i let out a laydee fart...well by Loose Women in the staff room i woz rollin in agony...Fat Sue wiv the smart car sent me off to casualty...not the show...the hospital...

well imagin my horror wen they did a scan...i woz a bit out of it an heard them say somethin about Vick up there...i went cold...i waz tryin to remember wen me last intimasy had been an what his name was...i deffo hadn't been with any Vick...then they said you are suffering from a blocked nose arn't you...i said sweet baby yazu how far have you gone up there....then they told me...i'd only popped me vicks inhalor up me nancy in the dark with no lid on by mistake...they managed to get it out...i've been on reduced hours since at work...

Other than that kwite an uneventful week really...bin in too much pain to get up to much else...off on the razz tonite wiv me gays as per...I'll giv yerz a full run down...I'll leave yer with this little video of me burnin sum rubber on me old dears disability scooter!...laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment