Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 June 2012

Remembering Katy...

I had the honour of receiving an invite to join the team of people involved with the Katy Holmes trust...it is a charity I have followed for some time now as some of the immediate family of this beautiful sleeping angel have been following the antics of me and my boring mundane life...what touched me most of all was the words in the request. The fact that I had made a family and their supporters smile in the midst of such grief makes it all worth while...I am happy to say I have accepted and will do all I can to not only promote the trust, but to continue to put a smile on the faces of such a wonderful bunch of people...here is the message to me... 

 I would like to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful Beverly Macca for accepting our request for her to join Team Katy! What we need to do now is find her an official title! We have asked the Bevlar to join the team because while we have been in the depths of our grief over losing our precious Katy Holmes, we have often seen Bev's updates on Twitter and Facebook and fallen about laughing! This has helped us through a very difficult time, every now and then our spirits have been lifted and we are very grateful to her! So, with this in mind, what title can we give our Bev? Bearing in mind we are a charity of course! maybe Beverly Macca CBA Spirit Lifter? or Beverly Macca CBA Team Katy Court Jester? Please pop some ideas on here and maybe Bev will see one that's very fitting for her! Thanks everyone and especially thanks to Bev x

Here is the link to the trust: http://www.katyholmestrust.co.uk/


There are some very sad, nasty and bitter people in this world who seem to not only take pleasure in being unkind but live their lives that way...I have been on the receiving end of it for no apparent reason recently...and I only hope the people concerned feel so much better...I'm sure they are feeling very proud of themselves now and patting each other on the back and stroking egos...when you see what nice genuine people are going through in their lives like Katy's family it puts things into true perspective...I am glad I am who I am with the love and support I have from GENUINE people around me...Take care, look out for and after eachother...now...where's that 5 liter box...I'm parched....and me tites need a rinse thru...laterz...xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment