Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 July 2011

atheleets foot

im not avin much luck today. what wiv me flaps flarin up now its me athleets foot. dunno why its called that tho coz i do shit all eckersize. me mates reckon its me Timmy Shoos pat pong pete gets for me coz theyr plastic. i made the mistake of tellin john paul about it. he said hed red about it in a book an yer have to piss on yer foot to make it go. soft shite here beleeved him. he ad a piss on me foot then when hed finished he said oh no i think thats for a poyzen jellyfish sting but can i av a wank on yer feet now. cheeky get. i cudnt get me tights off later they were sticky as fuck. right gotta dash im doin my bit for charity tonight before i go out. the red cross shop is close now till monday an theres a load of stuff outside in bags. im off to get the pick of it beforethe ald lezzers get in on monday and take the best stuff. laterz...

Can i just say... thanks for all the private messiges but the answer is NO! thats not Twiggy spreddin me legs... I aint a fuckin Oompa Loompa...

No comments:

Post a Comment