Total Pageviews

Monday 11 July 2011

bye bye poundland...hello paradise

well the bevlar has had kwite an interesting day.... ive been head hunted... not hunted to give head... altho im told im kwite good in that department. Poundparadise have heard how good i am at sellin me Far Lar (in house perfume)....ive had more men sniffin round it than yer can shake a shitty stick at. well Poundparadise are openin up on our high street and wanna take the bevlar... i dont now what to do. im torn. as much as i bitch abowt fat frank, lynee wiv the limp an fat sue with the smart car i wud kind of miss them. any tips as to wat i shud do.

after me trorma yesterday ive managed to get the shit off me Timmy Shoos. Pat pong pete had a cleanin solushon that gets stains off. cud cum in handy in the car too. theres billy stains everywhere in me Cunto. I'm avin a kwiet nite in tonight...im munted. i picked up a cuple of donnas from mustaffas on the way home an just 2 liters into a 5 liter box of me fave leebfrowmilk. catch yerz later. dont forget to add me on facebook if yer wont. i aint fussy ill take anyone. laterz.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001638772950

No comments:

Post a Comment