Total Pageviews

Monday 25 July 2011

spend spend spend

wowzeroonie... Don Key Hotay waznt rong wen he said money makes me more attracktive. maybe i give off one of them Oras like wen yer pregnant and folk say you are glowin. they were round me like flies round shit over the weekend. me hand wasnt out me pocket all nite. i felt a few other hands in me pockit too and i rekon they wernt after me cash but me gash. i wore me best Victorias secret copy nickers they are called 'Lillians Lie' pat pong pete gets them for me you can't tell them from the real thing. theyve got velcro round me lady garden. i even bort a pubic wig out me winnings too. after that minge singe last week at sharm el sharons salon Tu Tan Cum In when mustaffa cocked it up. they were sellin them at the market. i went for Birkenhead Brown shade with glitter sprinkles in it. them sprinkles dont arf make yer clout itch.

we ad a ball got a lock in at the feathers. stutterin Stu is home from afganistan so i ad a bit of that. bi polar brian is back on the meds so he got to taste le nectar de bev. then old Lenny Lino who does cheap floorin was in. normally i wudnt touch it for kwids but me laminate floorin in the shitter has lifted so thort we could do a deal. corse he'd never say no would he. jesus he waz down there ages i ad to hurry him up in the end. then he started spittin coz he'd got glitter in hiz teeth. anyways i goes back to the bar as tho nowts happened. next minute i nearly choked on me lychee. out he comes wiv me friggin pubic wig stuck to bald head. it looked like a friggin glitter ball. hey ho he's comin tmrw to do me laminate floorin. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment