Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 November 2011

Dame Edna to Dame Beverly...


anuther wirl wind of a week... all the ecksitement of me new job witch i start tomrw at Pound Paradise been tryin to slim into me uniform with zoomba n diet... bin told there is a selebritee comin to open the store but we dont know who it is yet... hopin for Rusty Lee... talkin of selebritees found these slippers in me overnite bag i woz out at a well nown frends place to see her huzband... keep it to yerself i carnt say who she is but rimes with Pisha Tenrose!...I'll post them back...

well on anuther note... i woz menshoned by the lovely dame edna today on This Morning... I shud get a regular spot there I'm on often enuff... wat I wudn't give to sit next to Phillip everyday... I'm sure he wudn't resist the smell of my Far La!... I'll keep yerz posted about tmrow with pics... laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment