Total Pageviews

Monday 14 November 2011

Ga Ga copy La!...

well sweet baby yazu... who wud have thort it... proof at last that Beverly Macca is a leader in fashion... me fone hasn't stopped ringin for a couple of weeks from Ga Ga's peeple wantin to borrow me halloween cozzy... i wudn't giv in... then lone behowld wat duz she wear last nite... but a copy of my kreayshon... 'Headless not Legless'... me facebook twitter an fone went mad from all me frends recognizin the kreayshon... I'm on the fone to Cliff Maxford as I type... i reckon we'll have all the major labels on the fone any minute now...


talkin of fashon too... here' s me new uniform for Pound Paradise... think the labels are a bit to cock... its neat but i'll slim into it... like Fat Sue with the smart car... start later in the week. Gonna miss Poundland but onwards an upwards as they say... laterz... Cliff Maxford on me fone...

No comments:

Post a Comment