Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 August 2011

if in doubt...

had a little treat the other day. i haven't bin able to show me legs n feet lately wiv me tag bein on. well i've had me tag removed so i went for one of them fish foot baths were the fish eat all yer hard skin n shit. it woz lovely i have to say an a few of me veruccas had gon as well wen i got home. even me athleets foot is lookin ok. well the cheeky fucker that runs the stall in the market collared me today an said i'd killed all the fish with me rank feet. i cudn't help meself i twatted her one. yer know i am gettin a bit fed up of this 'if in doubt' blame Bev.

wat a day.. espeshally wiv me NDH with me strateners! I was on promoshons all afternoon an i could hardly hold me Far La i waz shakin so much. I've just nipped to Wendy's wigs and picked one up for work. ill post a pickture up for yerz. I need a drink tonight... laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment