Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 August 2011

soup n yer hoop!

 gettin a bit pissed off with this weather. im constantly wet n moist all the time. makes me feel neetharjic. off today so gonna hit the shops. weekend is here too so that means paaarrrtaaaaay!
 right..... off to Primarni for sum new leggins. ive gotta wash me other pair. there rock hard. me tights will do another munth or so. off out wiv the gays agen tonite to the rice bar. suppose i'll av to do me chopstick trick for Ken Wong Way to get a free chinese meal...dunno if yer remember he likes a chopstick up the arse while he knocks one out into a bowl of chickin n sweetcorn soup.. don't ask.. hard to do wen yer tryin to eat yer egg fried rice too.. ive got a bone to pick with that bowncer at the gay bar who did a splash n go on me the other week n left me on the beach to be rescued by the lifeboat men after me Timmy Shoos got stuck in the mud... laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment