Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 August 2011

sunday roast...

theres one thing i love abowt sundays apart from me home holy communyon... a good sunday roast. yer carnt beat it. i cooked a cracker today. roast turkey wiv all the trimmins. and wat woz great woz there woz no dishes. win win. were sellin them off cheap at werk so i even got me staff dizzy on them. cubord is full.

grate night agen at the rice bar. me chinese meal was bang tidy. an ken wong way seemd happy wiv my service to him. i'd sorted im out before i had time to eat me egg fried rice. me new leggins looked ded smart. long live primarni.. i now some peeple say we shudnt by from there coz of them employin littluns. but yerv got to think if we didnt hav primarni then thay wudnt have a job. yer hav to look at both sides of the story. get me... im like a white kofi anan sortin out the werlds problems... soft shite bouncer duznt werk there anymore. so i didnt even kop off.... well sort of not... gave one of the gays the chance to feel a real woman... he said he thinks he made the rite desishon being a slave to the cock.

rite its time for a bevvy. ive sky plussed the life of grime omnibus gonna stay in tonight me thinks. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment