Total Pageviews

Monday 22 August 2011

too much too soon...

crackin weekend... thanks to the gays and Gary Barlow... bin a good gerl too... no onken required if yer get me drift. now bit of a dylemma... came in last nite after a few shants and went on me internet daytin site R Solo Mio. got chattin to a lovely bloke. god i thort i had problems. he woz tellin me all about his life an family. heez forin so cudnt understand everythin he said coz he even rang me. had to hang up tho coz it woz ded noisy his end. he said it woz his naybors havin a bbq. well by the end of our conversayshon he was askin if he could come n stay with me for a while... don't know what to do... seems a bit soon dontcha think... he asked me if I liked Libians... I told him i don't discriminate against anyone... some of me best mates are Libians... god I've tried a bit of fanny fun meself... I'm off to work now... will give it some thort. He wants me to let him now by lunchtime if he can come... what d'ya reckon? Laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment