Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 August 2011

tantrams n tights...

well here is me little protest. had to go to Bhaldevs Bazaar last nite coz i missed the shops. the robbin get tried to charge me a pownd for a carrier bag... a friggin pownd... i cudn't help meself.. i took off me leggins an me tights.. put all me shopping in me tights...thay must have a security gard called ally or alla coz hiz wife was screamin for him...
 I'm avin a kwiet nite in tonite just got me giro today so ive got credit on me phone. iron lung lill next door is in hozzie an shes left her wii fy switched on happy days. ive just got a 5 liter box of me finest vino party pack of pork skratchins an ive got a wayt watchers kwatro fromargee italyan meal. i even tret meself to some of that posh cheese parmystan an i've cleaned out me ped egg to grate it on... laterz..

No comments:

Post a Comment