Total Pageviews

Monday 11 April 2011

me royle powem

speshal thanks agen to the laydee at the libree for tiping this for me.

William and Katie I’ll watch from afar,
You up the Abbey me at the bar.
Look forward to seeing Kate in her frock,
Even better if Wills gave a flash of his cock.

Soldiers and guards polishing their helmets,
While Lizzy I bet will be hovering her pelmets.
Phillip sat in a corner asking ‘what day is it,’
Rockin back and forth eatin his own shit.

Harry and Chelsea getting twatted in the shed,
Camilla upstairs givin Chaz royal head.
Alas poor Diana will watch from above,
Hoping and praying that this is real love.

The day will be watched around the globe,
All of the media havin a probe.
Will it last or will it falter,
Was she paid to go to the alter.

Bev’s royal poem is coming to an end,
My best wishes to the couple I do send.
Katie how lucky can you be,
But with Wills and our history it should’ve been me!

No comments:

Post a Comment