Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 April 2011

sykick expeerense

happy eester sunday to yerz all. just plowin me way thru me eggs. its like a wild womans shit down me nity. wether is grate agen so ill be gettin me baps owt later for a roastin.

crackin nite at the feathers last nite an the royal karry owkee. i came therd but that woz becuz skank featchers Denise waz on the panel of judges. dave waz hostin it she just came to keep an eye on him. she was ragin wen i woz singin prince charming by adam ant coz i waz direktin it at dave an he was ded chuffed. fat sue rekons he ad a lazy lob on. me eds bangin today tho.

ive just ad a sykick expeereense. iv ad a message from me anty thats not me anty. just noticed in the mirror on me arse elsie barlow 28th Sep 2001 rip. me n twig ad a sesh in the cemetree last nite. wat a cowinsidense we did it on her grave stone. spooky. dunno how long itll take for the print to go just rubbin oil of youlay on it. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment