Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 April 2011

royle weddin

is it just me or is anyone else fed up to the clit of this royle weddin shite. the shops full of crap like them white shit sticks yer wash yer bog with to royle weddin nail clippers. carnt be doin with it. thats why im avin me ordeence with on the 29th. if yer havent ad yer invite yet let me now and if yer hav and not replyed yet do so need to get the caterin sorted..

got me vaj re jazzled. nita nails used super glew this time so should stay put. got a bite on one of me flaps today so i went off to the bog wiv a mirror to look. just got me leg up on the sink and holdin the mirror lookin up me flu and the friggin door swings open. fat franks only let the mayor use the shitter coz e got cort short. ill not be able to look im in the eye agen after wat he saw. or iz mrs wen she comes in for her oil of youlay....laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment