Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 April 2011

movin on up

hiya guys. hope yerz ad a nice weekend. i ad a fab one and got me baps well and trewly burnt. soz i didnt get an entree yesterday. well an entree on here anyway got an entree from the reeginal manager yesterday heez a derty get. but listen to this and wy i woz appy to oblyge him. eez only asked me to be the face of our shops perfewme Far La. ive got to do a shoot (hope its not one of his shoots coz he cums in bukits) theres even talk of me gettin me face on the label. im thinkin of ringin that guy who looks after kerry katona cliff maxford. az anyone got hiz number. im ded eksited.


I asked wy they chowse me and they said its coz i use me Far La more than any uther employee. he said that at hed office thay all talk abowt bevs far lar. i carnt belive it. in the werds of m peeples hether small bev is movin on up. jack off jo the reeginal manager said he can smell me far la a mile away when he visits me store..


carnt stop now. gotta practise me lines for the demo if its a woman i ave to say 'excuse me madam have you ever tried or been tempted by Far La. if its a man i have to ask him if he wants to have a sniff of bevs Far La or wud he like his wife to smell of bevs Far La. ill let yer see the pics and keep yerz updated. in the werds of bros. when will i be famus. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment