Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 May 2011

are farther who art in heven

well its sunday mornin. that can only meen one thing. bevs holy comunyon. its ded nice wakin up with twiggin in me now too. sumtimes he duzent even wake me up e just dumps iz muck an goes back to sleep.. eez ded thortful like that. we ad a nice time last nite. nothing too wild not sure were we ended up. found 27 empty minatchures in me handbag an a bottle of absinth. were goin to a cuntry house today coz twigs nicked a membership card for the national front who let yer go into big posh houses. not sure if we'll see inside the house e wants to try a bit of doggin in there car park. were goin to come home via the fethers for a roast. a perfict sunday really. just lisenin to me fave group wet wet wet....that marti pellow makes me fanny go drip drip drip... laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment