Total Pageviews

Friday 13 May 2011

true love

i think ive met the one. twig haz treeted me like a real princess sinse me acksident gettin nocked over by fat sue in the smart car. cooked me tee last nite. cudnt find me painkillers so he fed me crem de menth an coke to num the pain. e did me a pedikure wiv is teeth coz we cudnt find the clippers. we laffed too coz e kept sayin me feet stank of cheese. then i remembered i hadnt emptied the grated cheese out me ped egg from me weightwatchers pasta bake from the uther nite.ment to say i managed to get most of the cheese owt. its ded eckspensive that parmyzan stuff. i no now how princess kate of lady diana wales feels.
well im gonna put the pain behind me tonite. ive borrowed iron lung lill from next doors weelchair so twigs gonna weel me down the fethers. we mite stop at the all yer can eat chinees buffay. i fancy a set meal for 4. twig will just ave the buffet. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment