Total Pageviews

Friday 20 May 2011

the lord giveth

remember yesterdee me bruthers contakted me to send me bank detayls coz thay had sum dosh for me. well me bank maniger sed not to tuch this lot wiv a shitty stick. well e didnt say shitty stick but i new wot e ment. ah well. the lord giveth and the lord nabs it right owt yer friggin hand. it woz nice to think i ad bruthers in nigeereea. carnt believe thay wanted to rob a poor defensless sweet gerl like me. Fuckin skanky twats.
got a fone call today from human reezorses. well its aktually lynne wiv the limp but she rekons she summit else. aksin me wen im comin back to werk. i ad to put er strate. i woz praktically killed by a smart car an a pasty last week. how cud i go back to the place that brings back such paynfull memories. im waitin to see how much compo i get ferst. i mite not av to go back. ill just av me giro an me compo. twig is still beein lovely with me. e sat last nite for nearly an hour pickin the dert out me belly button. wiv is tung. sed it reminded im of that posh cheese. gorgonzowla. cheeky get. im avin a kwiet nite in tonite. 5liter box of lambrini that they got me from the colleckshon at werk. 
av a good weekend. i now i will. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment